All of my players are available:
Here is my active roster:
Francisco Rodriguez - Closer
- Alex Cora -SS
- Luis Castillo -2B
- David Wright -3B
- Travis Hafner -1B
- Pat Burrell - RF
- Gary Sheffield - LF
- Fernando Martinez -CF
- Dioner Navarro - C
- Wilmer Flores - SS
- Fernando Martinez- RF
- Peter Bourjos -CF (Angels #2 Prospect)
- Brad Holt- RHP
- Cole Rohrbough -RHP
- Jenrry Majia- RHP
- Jefry Marte-3B
- Bobby Parnell- RHP
- Eddie Kunz- RHP
- Ruben Tejada - SS
- Dillon Gee - RHP
- Scott Moviel- RHP
- Jesse English - RHP
- Eric Beaulac- RHP
- Micheal Antonini-LHP
- Greg Veloz -2B
- Dylan Owen- RHP
- Dock Doyle-C
- Lucas Duda -1B
Others: Jeurys Familia, RHP; Junior Guerra, RHP; Zach Lutz, 3B: Kirk Nieuwenhuis , OF; Francisco Pena, C: Cesar Puello, OF; Elvin Ramirez, RHP; Aderlin Rodriguez, 3B: Javier Rodriguez, OF; Brant Rustich , RHP; Chris Schwinden, RHP; Tobi Stoner , RHP; Josh Thole, C; Nate Vineyard, LHP.
Copy Trade Deadline Challenge:
Closer: Jonathan Broxton
Orlando Hudson - 2B
Manny Ramirez -LF
Casey Blake -3B
James Loney -1B
Andre Ethier - RF
Matt Kemp -CF
1) James McDonald, RHP, Grade B+: Same grade I gave him last year, see no reason to change it given his strong season. Only concern is fly ball tendency.
2) Ethan Martin , RHP, Grade B : Higher ceiling than McDonald but need to see how he adjusts to pro ball. Impressive power arm plus athleticism.
3) Ivan DeJesus, Jr, SS, Grade B : Took a step forward offensively, good glove, just needs to cut down on errors and get more consistent. I think his difficult Arizona Fall League was an aberration.
4) Andrew Lambo , OF, Grade B: Not sure about the glove, but the bat looks quite strong to me.
5) Josh Lindblom, RHP, Grade B- : Rapid riser from the college ranks, could help in the bullpen quickly.
6) Devaris Gordon, SS, Grade B-: I am giving him an aggressive grade. He’s raw, but immensely talented. I don’t think he is Preston Mattingly .
7) Ramon Troncoso, RHP, Grade C+: Love the ground ball/power combination. Hope he throws strikes. Hasn’t broken 50 innings yet so still eligible for the book.
8) Scott Elbert , LHP, Grade C+: This might be a notch too low, but command and durability issues are still there.
9) Austin Gallagher, 3B, Grade C+: Sleeper prospect. Needs to tighten strike zone, but I think more power will come.
10) Josh Bell, 3B, Grade C+: Making progress, but reports about weight are disturbing and he might not hit enough for first base.
11) Xavier Paul , OF, Grade C+: Should be a very solid fourth outfielder.
12) Chris Withrow, RHP, Grade C+: Need to make sure he is healthy. Ceiling is high but so is risk.
13) Justin Miller , RHP, Grade C+: Like the hard sinker, but needs to improve secondary pitches to boost K-rate.
14) Tony Delmonico, 2B, Grade C+: Polished college hitter, making transition from SS to 2B. Needs to reduce errors.
15) Pedro Baez , 3B, Grade C : Excellent power potential and a strong arm, but there is a 43.7% chance (to pull a number out of the air) that he is pitching four years from now. Horrible plate discipline.
16) Jaime Hoffman, OF, Grade C: Another guy like Paul who would make a good reserve OF.
17) Jesus Castillo , RHP, Grade C : Added to the 40-man. Good control, not a dominant type.
18) Kyle Russell , OF, Grade C : Enormous power potential, but strikeouts are scary.
19) Nathan Eovaldi, RHP, Grade C : Possible steal from 2008 draft, high ceiling, needs experience.
20) Javy Guerra, RHP, Grade C : Good arm, fits better in the pen than he did as a starter.
Others: James Adkins , LHP; Geison Aguasviva, LHP; Danny Danielson, RHP; Victor Garate , LHP; Thomas Giles , OF; Steve Johnson, RHP; Paul Koss, RHP; Lucas May , C; Justin Orenduff, RHP; Jaime Pedroza, 2B-SS; Jordan Pratt, RHP; Jon Michael Redding, RHP (a sleeper), Travis Schlicting, RHP; Cole St. Clair, LHP; Josh Wall, RHP.
NBA MOCK GM:
SF-Al Thornton(1.776M), Christian Eyenga 750k, Walter Hermann 750k PF-Blake Griffin 4m, Sheldon Williams 3m Salary: 38.69 Available: 33.11M, i got 2m from Nets after trading 200k.
SF-Al Thornton(1.776M), Christian Eyenga 750k, Walter Hermann 750k
PF-Blake Griffin 4m, Sheldon Williams 3m
Available: 33.11M, i got 2m from Nets after trading 200k.